Next workshop I – 16 & 17 February 2019
These two workshops introduce reflexology in a way that makes it so easy to apply and use at home. They are an
excellent introduction if you are thinking about training to become a therapist.
Workshop I also forms the foundation for our Certificate in Clinical Reflexology. These courses will recommence in late 2016.
If you are interested in learning reflexology, either for use at home with family and friends or to become a practitioner, please send us your details via our Contact Us page.
Cost: $325.00 + GST – Early bird $295.00 + GST (if paid by 6th January)
This weekend covers the basics and focuses on the practical nature of reflexology.
Topics covered include:
- History of Reflexology
- Reflexology theory
- Charting the feet
- Treatment procedure
- Response to treatment
- Benefits of Reflexology
- Contraindications to treatment
- A general reflexology workout
This workshop is for people who don’t want to do the certificate but want to learn some extra skills. It will be held if there is enough interest.
- Revision of Workshop I techniques
- Strategies to maintain a healthy spine
- Foot, hand and ear reflexology for back pain
- Reflex techniques for headaches and migraines
- Strategies for improving digestion
- Reflexology for constipation and indigestion
- Reflexology for period pain
- Strategies for managing stress
The skills introduced at these “hands-on” workshops can be used safely and effectively at home to reduce stress, relieve pain and as a first aid tool for many minor ailments. Everyone can use reflexology at home – young mothers, partners, grandmothers all have the opportunity to help those they care for achieve better health and balance.
From a former student, Susan Riggs: “How wonderful and empowering to be able to help others and yourself through this therapy – I feel privileged”.