Next Intake – SEPTEMBER 8 & 9 2018
Cost: $5,250.00 Early bird: $4,750.00 See payment options below!
We are excited to announce that Practitioner level courses will recommence in 2018. Where you train is an important decision. As specialists in reflexology, ASR will give you the following benefits:
- 26 years in reflexology education – our course has been recognised as delivering graduates of the highest quality and will continue to do so.
- Professional and up-to-date training
- All subjects are specific to your practice of reflexology
- A personal approach to your training – with us you are not just a number
- Our weekend format has great advantages
- a fresh mind
- adequate time to follow through from theory to practice
- allows for long distance travel to class
- works well for families
- *National accreditation with the Reflexology Association of Australia enabling you to join as a Professional Member
Course Details: The course will span over a period of 11 weekend blocks, being approximately one weekend a month – see below!
Pre-requisite: Reflexology Basics weekend workshop (Reflexology Part I). Please see Reflexology Basics page for more details
Units of Study:
Reflexology Part II
Reflexology Part III
Anatomy & Physiology – This units will have to be done separately at an RTO or via distant learning
Clinic Practice – 30 hours of supervised clinic practice will be held outside of course weekend hours
Optional payment plan
Non refundable deposit on enrolment to secure your place $1,000.00
5 payments to be paid on the 1st of each month $850.00
Dates for the weekend workshops in 2018 tbc